PHILADELPHIA, PA, October 24, 2018 – Brownstein Group (BG) is going to need some new business cards. The agency announced today that over the past few months it has promoted team members in the Account Management, Brand Strategy, Creative and Public Relations departments. The promotions are reflective of yet another banner year for the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia, highlighted by its recent recognition as a ‘Small Agency of the Year’ by Ad Age.
“You don’t earn a promotion at Brownstein Group without consistently performing at a level above your current title,” said Erin Allsman, Managing Director of Brownstein Group. “We are a full-service agency and the fact these promotions occurred across multiple departments shows the deep bench of talent we have within our walls. I’m proud of our team, and it’s their blend of intelligence, passion and humor that make this agency such a great place to work.”
Among the recent promotions (and hiring) are:
- Gary Greenberg was promoted to Vice President, and remains Executive Creative Director
- Chris Grenier has been hired as Creative Director (Copy)
- Jessica Pernick was promoted to Account Director
- Kelsey Lynch was promoted to Senior Account Executive
- Jen Micklow was promoted to Account Supervisor
- Kaitlyn Buchler was promoted to Account Executive
- Jennifer McCullough was promoted to Junior Account Executive
- Brett Samuels was promoted to Senior Account Planner
- Neha Damle was promoted to Senior Account Planner
About Brownstein Group
Recognized by Ad Age as a ‘Small Agency of the Year’, Brownstein Group (BG) is the longest-running independent marketing communications agency in Philadelphia. Founded at the height of the Creative Revolution in 1964, BG is a full-service agency with expertise across all disciplines, including: brand strategy, advertising, public relations, social media, and digital services. BG specializes in crafting memorable campaigns that generate positive brand awareness, increased sales/leads and measurable impact for clients like IKEA, Comcast Xfinity, Wawa, GIANT Food Stores, Western Union, NJM Insurance, and DuPont™ Sorona®. Named a Fortune Magazine ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work for Women’, BG is relentless in the pursuit of breakthrough ideas, but dedicated to its clients and people. For additional information, visit www.brownsteingroup.com.