Just the right amount of sparkle
United we brand
Started by one man, built by an entire family (even if we don't all have the same last name)
But enough about us. Oh wait...
The work we do is only as good as the people we do it with
Project Manager (Freelance or full time)
Freelance Traditional Project Manager II to manage TV, Print, Broadcast and Promotional campaigns
Some of what you will be doing:
- Review project billing
- Create project schedules
- Develop actionable plans/schedules for all projects
- Ensure that projects stay on schedule
- Ensure that internal creative and technology teams understand and are aware of their specific deliverables/responsibilities and meet their deadlines on a daily basis
- Prioritize projects for creative and production teams
- Manage project management database
- Keep estimates up to date. Create work orders, status updates per projects
What we need:
- You’ve managed print, TV and video launches
- You can work onsite
- You communicate well
- You have excellent project management, time management and traffic management skills
- You have 4-6 years’ experience in an agency setting and understand how to work with creative, account management and clients alike
- You are scrappy, nimble and sharp! You are a team player, you communicate well and do not crumble under pressure. You also know how to have a good time.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc…, and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.
Brownstein Group is looking for interns in various departments throughout the agency! This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in the field, and to understand the fundamentals of advertising and PR.
Brownstein Group offers internships in the following areas:
- Digital development and Social Media
- Public Relations
- Account Management
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience with MS Office suite and Social Media Platforms
- Current enrollment in a related major while pursuing a degree at a University/College
The summer program will run from June 12, 2017 to August 4th, 2017 – Our program will require a 2-3 day per week commitment. This is an unpaid internship.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which internship is most appealing to you.