Project Manager (Freelance or full time)
Freelance Traditional Project Manager II to manage TV, Print, Broadcast and Promotional campaigns
Some of what you will be doing:
- Review project billing
- Create project schedules
- Develop actionable plans/schedules for all projects
- Ensure that projects stay on schedule
- Ensure that internal creative and technology teams understand and are aware of their specific deliverables/responsibilities and meet their deadlines on a daily basis
- Prioritize projects for creative and production teams
- Manage project management database
- Keep estimates up to date. Create work orders, status updates per projects
What we need:
- You’ve managed print, TV and video launches
- You can work onsite
- You communicate well
- You have excellent project management, time management and traffic management skills
- You have 4-6 years’ experience in an agency setting and understand how to work with creative, account management and clients alike
- You are scrappy, nimble and sharp! You are a team player, you communicate well and do not crumble under pressure. You also know how to have a good time.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Wellness programs
- 401K plus matching program
- Unlimited vacation
This person must have the ability to work on-site in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Brownstein Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors including recruiters, staffing firms, etc…, and does not pay fees for any unsolicited resumes.