We are looking for a brand dedicated proofreader/copy editor responsible for reading and editing print and electronic copy to ensure that it has correct grammar, spelling, and client requested edits and that it complies with all legal and style requirements. This individual will also ensure copy and style consistency throughout all projects.
- Reads all copy for grammar, spelling, meaning, and readability
- Refers to original or earlier corrected copy for literal accuracy
- Applies good grammar and English usage
- Checks copy and design against style guides
- Assures legal requirements for the copy are fulfilled
- Knows legal mandatory lines
- Knows production guidelines
- Ensures that all branding guidelines have been followed
- Knows client logos and usage
- Knows client look, feel, and tone
- Knows client typography
- Own and Updates Style guides and Branding guidelines
- Manage client communication and revisions during text process
- Update and revise layout for all text changes during text process
Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidates should be detail oriented with excellent concentration, organizational and communication skills.
- Individuals must also possess an excellent command of grammar and English usage, and a good sense of design and design elements.
- Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years proofreading and copy editing experience, retail industry a plus.
- This is a full-time role that requires individuals to work on-site.
- If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter (including salary requirements)
Digital/Interactive Project Manager to manage digital projects for a large retail client. We are looking for talented PMs with experience with banner ads, digital fsi, email blasts, social media, etc. This position is full time and sits on-site in our Center City based office.
What We Need from You:
- Can consistently manage timelines, budgets, assets and scope – organization and attention to detail is essential.
- This person should be a leader who is able to make decisions quickly and with confidence – they are solution oriented and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Is able to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone across disciplines.
- Works closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce the best work possible (on time and on budget) and takes pride in the output of the agency.
- Can easily identify project risks and flag to Account Management to help manage client expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to clearly understand and communicate the goals of the client and ideas behind our work in order to lead the team
- Strong understanding of digital creative process, and experience working with web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media
The Day-To-Day Stuff:
- You’ve managed digital ad launches
- You can scope a project and manage a budget & timeline
- Develop actionable plans
- Ensure that internal creative and technology teams understand and are aware of their specific deliverables/responsibilities and meet their deadlines on a daily basis
- Prioritize projects for creative and production teams
- Manage project management database
- You have excellent project management, time management and traffic management skills
- Keep estimates up to date. Create work orders, status updates per projects
- Use of basecamp, outlook, microsoft office products, adobe suite products
- Team players and proactive thinkers welcome!
- 3-5 years of PM experience in an agency environment a must!
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- This is NOT a remote position.
- Must be available for immediate hire.
PR Senior Account Executive
Brownstein Group, an integrated brand communications agency in Center City, is seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our nationally recognized PR team! We are looking for someone with a proven track record in strategic account management, media relations, and client/stakeholder communication. You bring a passion for media, independent thinking and an ambitious entrepreneurial spirit, and we will provide a dynamic workplace environment and unique culture with a rich creative history and ample opportunity for growth.
This position is responsible for managing and supervising public relations tactics, maintaining client relationships and ensuring that intended outcomes are met. In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans and messaging for clients while also providing support and intervention for problem solving and crisis management. It requires collaborative work within the department and agency, strategic thinking and an understanding of both traditional and social media.
Qualified candidates will demonstrate an ability to be a strategic account leader, successfully garner top-tier media and blog coverage, execute well-written thought leadership materials and manage an integrated communications platform.
- 4-year degree with concentration in PR, Journalism, Communication or English
- Experience as a reporter or in a newsroom
- 4-6 years prior agency or equivalent client-side PR experience
- Strong writing skills and writing samples
- Proven media relations results and knowledge of social media
- Experience concepting, developing and executing strategic public relations plans
- Ability to mentor and cultivate junior team members