You want to join a movement that’s been full steam ahead since the Creative Revolution. You want to be around people who take pride in what they make, who come to the table with opinions and don’t leave without sharing them.
We get it—it’s the same reason we’re all here. In fact, we’ve been looking for someone like you.
Brownstein Group is looking for interns in various departments throughout the agency! This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience in the field, and to understand the fundamentals of advertising and PR.
Brownstein Group offers internships in the following areas:
- Brand Strategy
- Social Media
- Public Relations
- Account Management
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience with MS Office &/or Adobe suite and Social Media Platforms
- Currently enrolled Junior or Senior in a related major while pursuing a degree at a University/College
- This is an unpaid internship
- The fall program will run from September 2nd – November 29th, 2019
- Our program will require a 2-3 day per week commitment/4 hour min per day
- Please indicate which internship is most appealing to you when applying
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and must be submitted by August 2nd, 2019
- Please send a resume + cover letter to HR@brownsteingroup.com
What we offer
An opportunity to collaborate and create with some of the smartest, coolest and most interesting people in the industry.
Brownstein group is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.