PHILADELPHIA (May 28, 2015)- Vice President, Public Relations and Social Media Erin Allsman will discuss some of the latest trends in social media during the 2015 PR News Digital PR Conference, June 1-3 at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami, Fla. The discussion, entitled “Instagram & Pinterest Tactics That Can Help Any Brand Compete With Strong Visuals,” will take place on June 2 at 2 p.m. and will also feature Kristin Montalbano, Director of Digital Publicity and Media Relations at the National Geographic Channel.
Guests will get real-world case studies that will show how to find new audiences on Instagram and Pinterest. They’ll also find out why Instagram is not just the exclusive province of household brand names.
Other takeaways include:
- Identify and create visual opportunities on Instagram
- Be inspirational with your content and drive pinners to your brand pages
- Identify the visual assets that match/inspire your message on Instagram and Pinterest
- Think in terms of keywords when creating Instagram hashtags
- Create a consistent theme for your content on Instagram
- Measure the success of your visual storytelling
To register for the 2015 PR News Digital PR Conference, please click HERE