PHILADELPHIA, March 8, 2013 – On Thursday, March 7, the Philadelphia Advertising Club honored the region’s creative leaders at the 2013 ADDY® Awards. Brownstein Group (BG) was among the night’s most prominent agencies recognized, winning 11 awards. The Agency took home the Best of Public Service award for the Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation Website and Interactive Timeline.
BG received five Gold ADDYs:
- Digital Advertising award for the IKEA Interactive Seasonal Catalog in the Websites, Consumer – Products category
- Digital Advertising award for the IKEA New Movers Microsite in the Microsites – Products category
- Public Service award for the Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation Website in the Broadcast/Electronic/Digital Advertising category
- Public Service award for the Mural Arts Month Announcement in the Collateral – Brochure/Sales Kit category
- Collateral Material award for The Shipley School Roadshow Piece in the Publication Design – Book Design category
The Agency also received five Silver ADDYs:
- Out-of-Home award for The IKEA Stoughton Billboard in the Outdoor Board – Flat category
- Digital Advertising award for The IKEA Easy to Assemble Website in the Websites, Consumer – Outlets category
- Public Service award for The Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation Donor Brochure in the Collateral – Brochure/Sales Kit category
- Radio award for Einstein Healthcare Network’s “Every Second Matters” 30-second radio spot in the Regional/National category
- Public Service award for The “Mural Arts Wall Ball” invitation in the Collateral – Brochure/Sales Kits category
“With 49 years of creative excellence as our foundation, Brownstein Group continues to maintain our commitment to innovative work across a wide variety of projects, clients and industries,” said Marc Brownstein, President and CEO of Brownstein Group. “The ADDYs present the opportunity to recognize well-deserved accomplishments, and we are honored with the awards we received – and particularly proud of the Best of Public Service nod for our digital work on behalf of the Philadelphia Holocaust Remembrance Foundation.”
About Brownstein Group
Brownstein Group is a brand communication firm located in Center City Philadelphia. Founded in 1964 as Brownstein Advertising, Brownstein Group has since evolved into a network of integrated communication specialties encompassing brand strategy, advertising and design, public relations and social media, and interactive. A member of the 4As, the Public Relations Society of America and Philly Ad Club, Brownstein Group provides services to local, national and international clients such as IKEA, Beneficial Bank, Comcast, Microsoft, Saint-Gobain North America, AmerisourceBergen, Cozen O’Connor, Einstein Healthcare Network, the Philadelphia Auto Show, and Campus Apartments. For additional information, connect with Brownstein Group on Twitter @Brownstein_Grp or Facebook at www.facebook.com/brownsteingroup, or visit www.brownsteingroup.com.