PHILADELPHIA (March 3, 2016)– Brownstein Group Associate Creative Director Chris Fernandez talks tips for designing a website in the March/April issue of Strictly Marketing Magazine.
Fernandez gives the following five tips for those designers looking to make the most of the new wave of design trends.
- Don’t just hide all your content in a hamburger menu
- Image carousels can be bad for your SEO
- Card design continues its rise in popularity
- Material design steps onto the main stage
- Subtle animations everywhere
To read the full article and March/April issue click HERE