BG Garners Honorable Mention in PR Daily Media Relations Awards For Work With Future Sensations
PHILADELPHIA (October 1, 2015)-Brownstein Group and its work with Saint-Gobain’s 350th anniversary celebration Future Sensations has garnered Honorable Mention recognition in the 2015 PR Daily Media Relations Awards in the Best Stunt/Special Event category, the publication announced today.
As Saint-Gobain’s long time agency of record, Brownstein Group led the media relations and overall promotion plan for Future Sensations. Specifically, BG was tasked with ensuring that the Philadelphia exhibition was not only highly-attended, but also that media relations activities kick-started a new era for the 350-year old organization. In the eight weeks leading up to the exhibit, over 275 media from the Philadelphia region and over 50 national architecture/design media were targeted. The result was 200 pieces of unique earned media coverage and 38+ million impressions.
The full list of honorees in the Best Stunt/Special Event category are listed below:
- Winner: Whirlpool, EVERY DAY, CARE™ at CESHonorable Mentions:
- Klick Inc., MUSE
- Identity PR, Identity PR Launches SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium
- Brownstein Group, Back to the Future: Saint-Gobain’s “Future Sensations” Exhibit Celebrates 350 Years By Looking Ahead
- Verizon Wireless, Chicago Destination Store Grand Opening
- Humana Inc. & Coyne Public Relations, Humana Touches Down with Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team to Raise Funds for Disabled Veterans and Their Families
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies for Fox Home Entertainment, Enter Professor X’s Cerebro at Comic-Con for X-Men’s Blu-ray Releas
For more information on the Media Relations Awards and its nominees, please click HERE